Christie Mirage SST
Engineered specifically for complex, high-end applications like planetariums, dome theaters and theme park attractions, the Christie® Mirage SST combines unmatched system design flexibility with incredible image fidelity to enable the creation of the next-generation of entertainment experiences.
Design and installation freedom
With its innovative fiber-coupled, ultra-compact and lightweight projection head, the Mirage SST provides several design and installation advantages. Its small form factor allows it to be installed independently, or as part of a multi-projector array, into tight, challenging environments. The remote light source also allows the chilling equipment to be located away from the projector head where noise won’t impact the audience’s enjoyment of the show.
Unprecedented high frame rate performance
Featuring Christie TruLife™ electronics, the Mirage SST delivers high frame rates of 120fps at 4K resolution. For customers wanting even higher frame rates, an optional license can be purchased enabling 480fps at 2K resolution performance. High frame rates immerse audiences in smooth, highly-detailed, ultra-realistic video by removing motion blur and strobing effects in fast-moving images.
Expansive gamut for deep, saturated colors
Achieving greater than 90% of the Rec. 2020 color space, the Mirage SST produces deep, highly-saturated colors. Content creators now have access to an entirely new palette to choose from while audiences benefit from stunning, true-to-life visuals.
- Christie Mirage SST, 30,000 ANSI lumens
- Consists of fiber-coupled projector head, remote RGB laser light source, flexible and robust fiber, and chiller
- Ultra-compact, lightweight projector head for unmatched system design freedom and installation flexibility
- Quiet, long-lasting, reliable laser light source offering 30,000 hours of optimal performance to 80% brightness
- 360-degree operation, any axis (omnidirectional)
Christie Mirage SST
- Fiber-coupled, ultra-compact and lightweight projection head – Unmatched system design freedom and installation flexibility
- Christie TruLife electronics – Powerful processing that delivers high frame rate video of 120fps at 4K for detail-rich visuals and 3D processing
- Expanded color gamut – Delivers >90% of Rec. 2020 color space for deep, rich, and saturated colors
- High contrast – Achieves 5,000:1 On/Off contrast with high contrast lens for amazing depth of detail
- Long-lasting, whisper-quiet, reliable light source – 30,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation to 80% brightness
- Omnidirectional – Can be installed in any orientation for increased installation flexibility
- Christie Twist – Built-in image warping and blending software
- Compatible with Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Supports Christie Guardian – Invisible, real-time automatic blended-image correction even when content is playing
- Lens compatibility – Compatible with all D4K40-RGB lenses for additional cost savings
- Terra SDVoE input board for direct interfacing of up to 4K AV content and control over 10G Ethernet for highly flexible, scalable and efficient AV system integration.